We have been getting a lot of questions on what the difference between the Gamin Alpha TT10 and TT15. In many ways these two track and train collars are similar however there are a few key differences.
The TT15 has everything the TT10 has PLUS:
- GLONASS (additional satellites in orbit to track from)
- Bark Detection
- New added Vibration Mode in addition to the tone that the TT10 already has as an alternative to electric stimulation
- Compatible on not only the Alpha 100 but also the Astro 320 (the TT15 will not track on both systems at the same time)
- Serves as a remote to control the Garmin Virb Action Camera
- Now comes with both long range and standard range VHF antennas
These new features are pretty exciting and allow users to now piece their system together how they want while keeping future upgrades in mind.