If the TT 10 collar is failing to operate as expected, corrupt data may be the cause. Performing a master reset will reset the collar to factory settings and clear data resolving issues caused by corrupt data.
To perform a master reset on TT 10:
- Ensure the device is powered off
- Connect charging clip to collar
- Connect USB cable to collar and computer
- Ensure collar light is active to confirm connection
- Firmly press the Power button 4 times
- Wait for light to turn green then red
- Disconnect USB cable and charging clip from collar
- Reference Owner's Manual to remove old collar information
- Reference Owner's Manual to re-pair the collar
The collar has now been reset and is ready for use.