Garmin BarkLimiter™ 2
Garmin BarkLimiter™ 2
This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Garmin Introduces the latest Bark Limiting collar for dogs. The BarkLimiter 2 has powerful bark correcting options that the user can change and control. Allowing for Tone, Vibrate, and Autorise stimulations.
- Smart Phone Compatible
- Multiple Stim options (Tone, Vibrate, Stim)
- Autorise Feature- Automatically raises the stim when continued barking occurs
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- 30 Day battery life
Trying to get your dog's barking under control? Need an effective and proven solution that works? The Garmin Barklimiter 2 can help correct behavior in even the most stubborn dogs. Whether your dog is your hunting companion or a household pet, you'll be glad you have the Garmin BarkLimiter 2 in your arsenal of training tools.
Practically a household name, Garmin has been at the forefront of technology and innovations to help you get the most out of your training and tracking. The Garmin BarkLimiter 2 is no exception.
Features and Set-Up of the BarkLimiter 2
The BarkLimiter 2 comes equipped with powerful features such as autorise, tone, and vibrate. These options allow you to correct unwanted quickly out of the box. If you want controls and options, the BarkLimiter 2 collar easily connects to an accompanying app to give you even more control and ability to setup these collars.
You can set the stimulation level manually or use Garmin’s “Autorise” feature which can be very helpful. If your dog continues to bark while the collar is worn in autorise, the collar will automatically increase the level of stimulation until the barking stops. Every 2 minutes the dog Is not barking it will slowly lower the level until it reaches the lowest setting. .
Take Advantage of Extra Features with a Free Smartphone App
Although this product is effective right-out-of-the-box, however, you can customize further and set specific parameters when you download Garmin's free app.
Take your training to the next level when you download Garmin's free app. Some of the additional features include:
- Fully Customizable Training options (via App)
- The ability to select the level of correction or choose a combination of corrective techniques
- The ability to view bark data such as the number of barks, how long the barking lasted, and whether your dog received any form of correction
- The ability to turn the collar on and off right from the app.
- Easy and immediate access to app upgrades
- An easy-to-read battery life display