The Garmin BarkLimiter uses Tri-Tronics smart sensing technology to correct nuisance barking quickly and effectively. With bark differentiation and Autorise technology, this dog training collar will help you keep the peace.
The BarkLimiter training collar is the world’s first intuitive electronic bark correction device, designed by Garmin using proven Tri-Tronics dog training technology. The BarkLimiter comes ready to use right out of the box and will fit all dog breeds and varying coat thicknesses. This dog training collar is powered by a replaceable CR2 battery that will give up to 10 months of battery life.
This product uses accelerometer-based bark identification to distinguish between barking and other vocalizations and will correct your dog if he barks too long, too loud, or too much. It also comes with advanced bark correction technology, which delivers consistent and instantaneous correction, so false corrections from external noises are reduced.
The Garmin BarkLimiter is easy to use with the Autorise feature, which automatically adjusts the training level to the optimum intensity needed to stop unwanted barking.
Features of the Garmin BarkLimiter
- Bark Recognition Technology: The BarkLimiter training collar detects bark signals solely through vibrations from a dog’s throat. This virtually eliminates false corrections caused by scratching or scraping of surfaces, or other noises like the barks of nearby dogs. In addition, the BarkLimiter has been designed to recognize qualitative differences in barking. It corrects for obsessive or nuisance barking and ignores “good” barking. This allows the dog to communicate injury or threat without activating the device.
- Autorise Technology: This dog training collar is automatically set for the Autorise function right out of the box. No additional setup is needed. This gives the dog owner immediate relief from nuisance barking. Autorise starts at the lowest correction level and gradually adjusts the level up to the point that stops unwanted barking, without rising further than necessary.
- Manual Setting: Dog owners have the choice to switch from automatic to manual settings, if so desired. A built-in bark odometer helps determine the effectiveness of the manual correction level by counting the number of barks.
- Vibration Setting: Dog owners can also set the Garmin BarkLimiter to correct barks using vibration for an alternative to stimulation.
- Bark Odometer: The built-in bark odometer counts the number of times your dog barks, helping to determine the effectiveness of your manual settings and allowing you to monitor your dog even when you are away.
- Compact, Lightweight, & Waterproof: This dog training collar is designed for maximum function in a minimal form. It comes with integrated stainless-steel contact points optimized to work on all dog breeds and coat thicknesses. The waterproof housing includes an easy-to-access battery compartment.
- User Replaceable Battery: The BarkLimiter features a long-lasting user-replaceable CR2 battery, offering up to 10 months of battery life.
- Replacement Collars: You can personalize your Garmin BarkLimiter by replacing the original collar with polyurethane-coated 3/4" accessory collars that come in black, red, or blue. Add even more style with a 3/4" woven nylon Lupine Collar. (These products are sold separately)
With the purchase of a Garmin BarkLimiter training collar, you’ll be on track to better training. In addition to Garmin’s BarkLimiter, Double U offers the more advanced BarkLimiter 2 and BarkLimiter 2VT , both of which connect to your smartphone and feature multiple stimulation options, allowing you to further customize training in the way that works best for your dog.
Garmin BarkLimiter Specifications
Physical & Performance:
|Unit dimensions, WxHxD:||2.4" x 1.8" x 1.5" (6.2 x 4.7 x 3.9 cm)|
|Weight:||2.5 oz (71.8 g)|
|Battery life:||10 months|
Features and Benefits:
|Collar compatibility:||.75" (1.9 cm)|
|Autorise correction mode:||yes|
|Manual correction mode:||yes|
The Garmin BarkLimiter, which boasts Garmin’s solid reputation and Tri-Tronic’s advanced sensing technology, will boost your dog training fast and effectively. Stop nuisance barking now.