If you have issues getting your Garmin Alpha to charge the battery here are some trouble shooting ideas we would like you to try. Sometimes this is caused when a battery becomes fully depleted and has difficulty charging.
1. Plug in the device to a computer and update the software using Garmin WebUpdater
2. Remove the battery from the device.
3. With the battery removed from the device, plug in the AC wall charger to the Alpha 100, and turn on the device.
4. Insert the battery in to the Alpha while the device is On and plugged into the charger.
5. Allow the device to stay connected to the AC power cord with the battery installed for 12-24 hours.
You should see the battery charge using these steps. If you cannot get the battery to charge using these steps, please contact Double U Hunting Supply. 855-384-8687