How To: Adding a Dog to the Alpha 100 Handheld Using MURS
One Alpha 100 handheld can track up to twenty devices (TT 10 dog device collars and Alpha 100 handhelds).
1. If necessary, turn off the collar by holding the Power key until the status LED turns red, about 3 seconds, and release.
2. Hold the Power key until the collar emits two series of beeps, about 2 seconds, and release.The status LED begins blinking rapidly. The collar is now ready to be linked, or paired, with a handheld device
3. On the handheld, select Dog List > Add Dog.
4. Bring the collar near the handheld, and select Yes.
5. Enter the name of the dog, and select √ > OK.
The dog is added and an ID number is randomly assigned. If the number interferes with another collar in the area, you can change the dog ID.