How To: Setting UP the training Keys on the Garmin Alpha
You can customize the training keys to suit your training scenario and dogs.
1. Select Setup > Training > Training Buttons.
2. If necessary, select Change Mode to program each key to a specific dog and stimulation level.
3. Select the top of the screen directly under the key you are customizing.
4. If necessary, select a dog.
5. Select + and – to select the intensity level.
6. Select M for momentary, C for continuous, or T (If you have a TT15 you also have the option for V vibrate) for tone.
7. Repeat for all necessary keys.
8. If you need to train with more than three keys, select Insert Page, and program the additional keys.
9. Select the back button.