This master reset should work for the following Garmin GPS Collars:
- TT15 Mini
- T5 Mini
If the Garmin GPS collar collar is failing to operate as expected, corrupt data may be the cause. Performing a master reset will reset the collar to factory settings and clear data resolving issues caused by corrupt data.
To perform a master reset on TT10, TT15, T5, or TT15/T5 Mini collar:
- Ensure the device is powered off
- Connect charging clip to collar
- Connect USB cable to collar and computer
- Ensure collar light is active to confirm connection
- Firmly press the Power button 4 times
- Wait for light to turn green then red
- Disconnect USB cable and charging clip from collar
If this does not fix your problem, please contact Double U for more support options. 855-384-8687
The collar has now been reset and is ready for use.