Garmin Alpha 100 with Mini TT15 Collar Combo
Overview: Garmin Alpha 100 Mini TT15 Combo.
NOTE: Like its larger counter part, the TT15 Mini can be tracked either on the Garmin Alpha 100 or the Garmin Astro 320 but not at the same time. If you already own a Alpha 100 or Astro 320 and want to track the new Garmin Alpha TT15 Mini, be sure to update your handheld software by downloading Garmin WebUpdater and run it on your device. (LINK to web updater)
**Coming Soon Video!**
Garmin introduces the most compact tracking and training collars to date, the Garmin Alpha TT15 Mini track and train collar. This is a great addition to the already stellar line up for the Garmin Alpha Track and Train System.
New Features for the Alpha 100 Mini TT15 Combo!
- Smaller Tracking Collar
- TT15 Mini GPS Collar designed for dogs 15-50 lbs
- ¾” collar strap adjusts from 9.5-14”
- Weighs only 7.5 oz
- More compact GPS collar box with rounded edges help keep dogs knees from banging on device.
- Sleep Mode allows the user to keep the collar from transmitting in order to conserve battery life
Why hunt with an Alpha TT15 Mini System?
Alpha 100 handheld:
Updated software to use the track and train Mini TT15 collars, as well as track only Mini T5 GPS collars
- Users can update the software on their existing Alpha 100 handhelds to track the TT15 Mini GPS collar.
- For instructions on how to update your Alpha, visit our How-To Section “link” (needs link)
- New Software update enables the new Sleep Mode.
- Bark Detection, Rescue Mode, Emergency Alert (Alpha to Alpha)
- Capable of tracking both Mini TT15 tracking collar and Mini T5 tracking collar as well as the current TT15, T5, and TT10s
- Track and Train up to 20 Dogs with the Garmin Alpha bundle
- Ability to train all of your track and train collars with electronic stim, tone, and vibrate as far away as you can track them.
- Track your hunting partners that use Alphas
- Dog Alerts in tone, vibrate, or both
- Ability to hide dog status, names, distance, as well as off screen dogs
- Auto Zoom to dogs
- Geo Fence and radius alerts
- Wireless dog sharing
- Remotely change communication settings
- 100k Topo mapping pre-installed.
Other Alpha Unit Features
- 1 Year of Birdseye Satellite Imagery FREE
- Emergency Alert
- Garmin Virb Camera Control
- Side power button also used for screen lock
- Touch screen
- Micro SD card slot for pre-programed map cards
- 3 –axis compass
- Garmin backbone design back plate (for Garmin accessories and mounts)
- 8G of internal memory
TT15 Mini Collar:
- 7.5 oz. in weight
- Uses ¾” strap and adjusts from 14” neck down to 9.5”
- Ergonomically designed with a smaller collar box with rounded edges to keep small dogs from banging their knees on the device while running
- Can track on either the Alpha or the Astro systems
- Electronic stim, tone, and Vibration stimulation in training mode (Alpha 100 only)
- Sleep Mode keeps the GPS collar from transmitting to the handheld, helping conserve battery when dog is not in field.
- Rescue Mode switches to a battery conserving 2 minute update 25% of the battery is is remaining.
- Remotely operated LED beacon lights
- Improved GPS signal on the Garmin Mini TT15 tracking collar:
- Top mounted GPS receiver just like previous versions as of late (dc50,TT10, TT15, T5)
- GLONASS allows for 21 new satellites, effectively doubling the amount of satellites the Mini TT15 can use
- Comes standard with heavy duty steel braided VHF antenna
- Bark Detection allows the user to receive real time info on their dogs barking and alerts use of when minimum bark rate per minute is achieved
- Remotely control Garmin Virb Camera with (Alpha 100 only)
- Tool-less design makes for fast, easy changes of many different collar color options without the need for tools link
- Waterproof up to 10 meters
Top E- Collar in the Garmin Alpha 100 Mini TT15 Bundle
- Train up to 20 dogs on a single system
- Track and Train on same screen
- 8G of internal memory
- 3 physical training buttons located on top Alpha screen
- 3 different options for setting up your training pages
- 18 levels of momentary and continuous stimulation
- Vibration and Audible tone
- Pre-set different stimulation modes and levels for each dog
- 2 modes of training level set up (linear, traditional)
- Train as far as you can Track (best ranging e-collar)
Stimulation modes on the Garmin TT15 Mini Track and Train Collar
This is the mode we recommend for hound hunters. The simple to use and understand 1-18 levels are in the same range as the Tri Tronics 1-6, Garmin just added more levels in between. For example a 18 on the Alpha 100 Mini TT15 Combo is the same as a 6 from a Classic 70 or Trashbreaker.
Traditional mode allows the user to jump up to higher levels faster. It uses a 1-6 with high, medium, and low for each level. This is the same as what Tri Tronics used for its Pro Series training collars.
The audible tone is a great way to correct a dog without having to use stimulation. For hunters it is a great way to communicate with your entire pack.
The tone feature allows the trainer to adjust the behavior of one dog without the other dogs necessarily being aware.
Key features of the Garmin Alpha 100 TT15 Mini Bundle
- Track Smaller dogs: The Alpha 100 Mini TT15 combo truly opens doors for all hunters to now be able to track their dogs no matter the size. The Mini TT15 was designed for dogs 5-50 lbs and will be a perfect solution for beagle hunters, terroir hunters, feist and other squirrel dog hunters. This is also a great option for those big game hunters who would like to put a small GPS collar on their puppies while in the field.
- Track and Train more small dogs: The Alpha 100 is capable of tracking and training up to 20 dogs at one time. This system will really comes in handy for those looking for a beagle tracking collar that allows the users to either track and train over ten of their own beagles or hunt in a group with others and a lot of dogs.
- Wirless dog transfer: Never has it been easier for you to link dogs to your buddy’s hand held. One of three ways to add a dog on the Alpha 100, users can wirelessly transfer a dog to another handheld. This comes in handy when the dogs are already gone and on track.
- Keep track of your friends: Not only can you track up to 20 dogs but you can also track other Alpha 100 handhelds up to 20 units over all. Example: 18 dogs and 2 Alphas or 17 dogs and 3 Alphas.
- Change all communication settings on the fly: An exclusive feature to the Garmin Alpha 100 is that all communication settings including ID numbers, update rates, rescue mode are changeable on the fly. This is especially helpful when trying to cut dogs off on a road. Being able to change your update rate to 2.5 seconds to help catch a dog on the run is the greatest!
- Choose your unit: No longer are you locked into tracking your collar on either the Astro 320 or the Alpha100. The Mini TT15 can be tracked on either the Astro 320 or the Alpha 100. This will make it easier for folks to upgrade to the Garmin Alpha combo when they can piece together their collars over time.
- Better Training: The Garmin Track and Train collar (TT15 Mini) has an on board Tri Tronics training system with 18 levels of stimulation. Along with momentary and continuous stimulation the Mini TT15 has a tone and newly innovated vibrate mode.
- Better GPS Tracking: The high-sensitivity, top-mounted GPS receiver is now enabled to receive signals from GLONASS (Global Navigation Satellite System) satellites. This adds 21 more satellites signals your collar can connect with. This coupled with the 28 satellites currently in the GPS system will help cut down on dropping satellite connection while hunting in rugged conditions.
- NEW Bark Detection: When enabled, hunters can see the rate of which their individual dog is barking even when they are too far away to physically hear. The status of each dog’s bark rate can be displayed on both the map and compass screen. If the user wishes the bark display scale can be turned off on the map screen to keep clutter to a minimum. Users can also choose between 20, 40, 60 or 80 barks per minute (BPM) alert. When a Mini TT15 is linked to an Astro 320 or Alpha 100 and your dog barks in excess of the chosen BPM it will alert you. This can be a handy tool when your dogs are out of hearing range and you are trying to decipher whether the dogs are trailing or have the critter jumped.
- Rescue Mode: this is an invaluable feature that has become a staple with Garmin tracking collars. When activated and the battery on the TT15 Mini drains below 75% of its full charge, the rescue mode automatically changes the update rate from its preselected update rate to 120 second (2 min). This allows for many additional hours of battery life to help safely retrieve your valued dog. You can also turn this mode off if you wish not to use it.
- Better VHF Antenna: The Garmin Mini TT15 track and train collar comes with a more durable and flexible stainless steel air craft cable antenna cut to 18.5”.
- Fast Collar-strap Changes: Modeled after the Garmin Alpha TT10 and Astro DC50, collar straps on the Garmin TT15 Mini track and train easily slide right through the channels on the collar box, making swapping collar straps easier than ever before. All 3/4 inch universal collar straps will fit the Mini TT15s. Pick from any one of the 27 different colors provided exclusively from Double U. Order these TT15 Mini Replacement Straps Separately
- Improved Charging Port: the USB interfaced charging port allows 3 different charging options AC outlet, a vehicle charging port and USB port on a computer. This is especially handy when it’s time to run a software update on your collar. All you have to do is attach the charging clip, plug your Mini TT15 into your computer, and run Garmin Web Updater.
- Track and Train Codes: You now have the ability to provide your hunting partners with a track and train code that allows them to fully track and control your dog or can just give them a track code without a train code that will only allow them to track your dog without the ability to shock your dog.
- Adjustable Dog Type: Using the updated Alpha 100 or Astro 320, you can change each of your individual dog’s status to best reflect what they are doing. Your options are 1) Pointing , 2) Treeing , 3) Auto, and 4) None. This lets your Alpha or Astro know that when your dog is sitting idle, he or she could be on point or have game treed.
- Antenna Sleeve: With the Garmin TT15 Mini, you’ll never have to use zip ties or tape to secure an antenna again. The new Mini TT15 comes with a thick, durable rubber cover sleeve that keeps the VHF antenna erect and receiving communication signals. Along with the rest of the collar, its extremely durable and easy to clean.
- Camera Control: When linked to the Alpha 100, the TT15 Mini is capable of controlling the Garmin Virb camera. This would allow a user to be able to see what the dog sees.
TT15 Mini Alpha Combo
TT15 Mini Track and Train
Mini TT15 Full Size TT15 Comparison
TT15 Mini Charging Port
Mini TT15 Collar Lights
TT15 Mini Charging Clip
Mini 15 Training Contacts
Mini TT15 Antenna Keeper
TT15 Mini Lights
Mini 15 Prongs
Mini 15 back
Mini Track and Train Charging Clip
Mini 15 Charging Port
Mini Fifteen front
(MINI) Garmin Alpha 100 TT15 Mini Combo
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $38.00
Best Price: $26.95
Regular Price: $69.99
Best Price: $55.00As low as: $48.00